Groupe Legault is a vertically integrated family business in Quebec that specializes in the pet industry, particularly with the Mondo department store chain. With its Canadian retail network, its multiple exclusive brands (Vetdiet, O’select and Petstory) offering a wide range of products for dogs and cats and its own local manufacturing facilities, the Legault Group is the country’s benchmark in this sector.
Mondo is over 1,200 employees operating in more than 78 locations across Quebec. It is also the largest retail chain of pet products in the province. Since 1938, we have been providing products, services and advice for the welfare and health of animals, all with a personalized approach. Thanks to our rigorous and continuous in-house training, each employee develops an in-depth knowledge of the products offered in the stores.
Life in Mundo is:
- Work as a team and contribute to the creation of a unique atmosphere (pleasure at work is one of our values);
- Flexible schedule, possibility to have a holiday every Friday afternoon, holidays and personal days;
- A dynamic and unique work environment on the edge of a lake;
- Balance work in our new offices in Anjou and directly from your home (mixed model);
- A human team (and animals everywhere!) because you can bring your pet to the office (under certain conditions);
- To continually develop your skills in a growing environment;
- no lunchtime meeting policy;
- On-site gym, coffee machine and other complimentary hot drinks and fresh fruit every day;
- Exclusive discounts for employees via your pet cuddle card;
- Group insurance (telemedicine).
Do you want to develop into a constantly growing and evolving company? The web graphics designer reports to the head of creation and studio and works in close collaboration with the e-commerce, digital marketing, and content marketing teams. The main responsibility of the job is to ensure that the website is developed in accordance with Mondou’s brand strategy.
- Contribute to improving the user and user experience (UX/UI);
- development of site images in accordance with the brand strategy (banners, flyers, champion, landing page);
- Participate in the continuous development of the site by suggesting improvements (ergonomics, navigation mode, tree structure);
- Create responsive digital designs for various different devices and browsers (desktop/mobile);
- development of images for paid media (social networks);
- reject forms in French/English;
- compliance with standards of ease of use and access;
- Collaborate with e-commerce, programming, purchasing and content teams;
- Make sure the XD component library is updated to facilitate model production;
- Suggest different graphic concepts in the testing environment (A/B testing);
- attending E-com meetings;
- diligent management of projects and monitoring of deadlines;
- Make sure banner and box templates are up to date;
- Perform other related duties.
- Great sense of organization and attention to detail;
- excellent autonomy and self-planning;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong creativity.
Experience and training
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience as a web graphic designer;
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in Graphic Design or related studies;
- Agency work experience – advertising and marketing (important assets).
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (required);
- Experience working with a CMS (required);
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS (required);
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud environment (an asset);
- Understand the creative process.
- bilingual (French-English);
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) (important asset).
To be happy in Mondou, you:
- I love meeting people and making connections;
- Keep in mind that honesty and trustworthiness is the foundation of all good relationships;
- Passionate about animals.
- Collaborate with your team and help create a unique atmosphere;
- You have the desire to constantly develop your skills and enjoy development in an ever-changing environment.