DublinAnd May 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Metaverse Technology Market Forecast” report added to From ResearchAndMarkets.com an offer.
According to the latest market research, the Metaverse Technology market . has been evaluated 32 billion dollars In 2021 it is expected to arrive 224 billion dollars By 2030. Software captured more than 80% of the market in 2021. Metaverse technology is expected to create revenue opportunities across multiple segments, particularly for companies developing virtual platforms, components, pseudo-drivers, chips that deliver ultra-realistic graphics, and associated software.
Technology Market Metaverse – Highlights
- In augmented reality (AR), head-mounted displays (HMDs) and head-mounted displays (HUDs) are mostly used. The three main types of devices used in virtual reality are HMDs, projectors, projection walls, and gesture trackers. Standalone AR/VR devices eliminate the need for PCs or smartphones to deliver a metaverse experience to users, as these devices have built-in screens and processors. In terms of unit shipments, AR devices made up only 1% of the total metaverse device market in 2020 and are expected to have more than 90% by 2030.
- The consumer segment will hold the largest share (~29%) of the market by 2030, including gaming and entertainment applications in which augmented reality is used to create 3D objects in the real world. The booming gaming, sports and entertainment sectors are fueling the use of the metaverse in the consumer industry. VR technology also delivers great results when it comes to visual effects when used in game and sports broadcasts.
- The metaverse market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest compound annual growth rate of 25% between 2022-2030. North Amarica Dominate the market in 2021. Increasing use of smartphones, growing adoption of smart devices, and growing demand for AR/VR in various applications are the major factors fueling the growth of the metaverse market in North Amarica. However, the APAC market is expected to outpace the metaverse market in North Amarica by 2028. The Metaverse market is expected to witness significant growth over the coming years driven by the increasing adoption of Metaverse in ChinaAnd JapanAnd South Korea.
- The presence of companies such as Blippar, India, Creative Engine and Holition actively involved in the AR/VR industry is expected to lead to the growth of the UK metaverse market. The UK’s digital transformation is expected to drive the growth of the extended reality market in the country. The UK has become a hotbed for AR devices. Demand for the UK metaverse is expected to grow, primarily from the gaming industry, as the country has one of the largest gaming industries in the world.
- In the metaverse, users are associated with their avatar or other digital representation, and information collected about their activities is personal data, which is subject to current privacy and data protection laws. Privacy regulations may vary depending on the physical location of an organization or user, the type of organization or user, the type of data collected, the type of data collected, and the purpose of data collection. Organizations will be subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK data privacy laws
Metaverse vs. Digital Twin
Digital twins allow the creation of rich digital models of physical or logical assets that can be complex products or environments. These models can be animated and synchronized with the physical world which serves as the basis for the activation of the metaverse. Anheuser-Busch InBev, one of the largest breweries in the world, is using the metaverse app. AB InBev uses Microsoft Azure Digital Twins to create a fully digital model of its breweries and their supply chain. AB InBev uses mixed reality in its digital twin for remote support, helping to share efficiency across geographies.
Digital objects in the metaverse are not digital twins. The digitized object, when combined with real metadata and live data streams from overlapping sensors at the same time, makes it a digital twin. according to David Weir McCall From Epic Games, the metaverse is the digital world that coexists with the physical world and allows people to live, work and play side by side, and the digital twin is the foundation upon which the metaverse will be built. The digital twin of the metaverse allows a virtual world to be created where live data is fed, and it will function just like in the real world. Examples include retail stores where the shopping experience is optimized in real time and shelves are always full.
- The metaverse does not need to be linked to an existing physical asset
- The metaverse does not need to have sensor data. However, real time can be used for various applications
- The metaverse requires a level of immersion where the user must immerse themselves in a virtual world
- The digital twin requires an object or a process that can be represented. Any change in the physical world is reflected in the digital representation
- The digital twin is based on data integration. Sensors attached to a real-world asset are used where real-time data forms the bridge to its virtual counterpart
- Everyone can access the digital twin, even on a computer, smartphone or tablet
The main questions that this study must answer
- What is the market size and forecast of the global Metaverse Technology market?
- What are the driving factors and impact of digitalization shaping the global Metaverse Technology market during the forecast period?
- What products/segments/applications/areas should be invested in during the forecast period of the Metaverse technology market?
- What is the competitive strategic scenario of the opportunities in the Global Metaverse Technology market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Metaverse Technology Market?
Main topics covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Metaverse Engines and Challenges
3.1.1 Increase the number of players
3.1.2 Increase interactive and competitive gaming on mobile devices
3.1.3 The advent of 5G
3.1.4 Increase Investments in Metaverse
3.2 Risks and Challenges in the Metaverse
3.2.1 Cyber Security
3.2.2 Currency and Payment System
3.2.3 Reputation and Identity in the Metaverse
3.2.4 Infrastructure Modernization
3.3 Risks of doing business in the metaverse
4 Legal Problems Metaverse
5 Layers of Metaverse
6 The economic impact of metaviruses
7 use cases, by industry
7.1 E-commerce and retail
7.1.1 Gucci expands its presence in Roblox to develop Gucci Garden
7.1.2 Chipotle hosted a virtual restaurant on Roblox to give customers a Halloween experience
7.1.3 Gucci Fashion Partnership with Sandbox
7.1.4 Luxury fashion house Balenciaga teamed up with Fortnite
7.1.5 Ralph Lauren Launched a winter themed digital set on Roblox
7.2 Sports and entertainment
7.2.1 Vans launched the Vans World Skateboarding Experience in Roblox
7.2.2 Nike has partnered with Roblox to create a virtual world called Nikeland
7.2.3 Roblox hosted the Metaverse Dance Music Festival for EDC
7.2.4 Warner Bros. has partnered with Roblox to create a virtual movie launch event
7.2.5 An Indian couple hosted the country’s first wedding
7.2.6 Tennis Australia has partnered with Decentraland to host the Australian Open
7.3.1 Pop stars and singers who hold concerts for metaverses
7.3.2 Muse has teamed up with Stageverse for metaverse gigs
7.3.3 Epic Games in partnership with BTS
7.4.1 Accenture collaborated with Microsoft to develop a virtual office
7.4.2 TCImage to design buildings in a virtual world using NVIDIA Omniverse
7.4.3 Horizon Workrooms meta-platforms launched
7.4.4 Arent Fox The PWC purchased the land in Metaverse
7.4.5 Marriott Bonvoy unveils digital art in the metaverse
7.5.1 Barbados Became the first country to establish an embassy in the Metaverse region
7.6.1 BMW launches JOYTOPIA virtual world
7.6.2 Toyota Turkey held its annual General Assembly Annual Meeting in Metaverse
7.6.3 Hyundai Motors launched the Space metaverse-Hyundai Mobility Adventure-on Roblox
7.6.4 Ford’s Immersive Vehicle Environment System to Build Safer Vehicles
7.7.1 Hyundai Motors partnered with Unity to build a Meta-Factory
7.7.2 NVIDIA and BMW presented the factory of the future
7.8.1 JP Morgan opens a bank branch in Metaverse
7.9 Real Estate
7.9.1 Snoop Dogg builds a virtual castle on the ground in the sandbox
8 metaverse apps
9 Metaverse Market, By Technology
10 Metaverse Market Size and Forecast, by Supply
11 Metaverse Market Size and Market Forecast, by Industry
12 Regional Analysis Of The Metaverse Market
13 Competitive Scene
- Alibaba cloud
- Claire Blade
- edge deflection
- Epic Games
- The Google
- Intel Corporation
- Manticore games
- Oracle Cloud
- roblox game
- VR sandbox
- space somium
- Tencent clouds
- technology unit
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bqgkvw
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Woodhigh frame
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research & Markets