Whether you are a beginner, a decision maker for a large group, or just curious to learn more about the world of digital and entrepreneurship, the Tech Show gives you an appointment every month with an exclusive to the industry.
In this new episode, we had the pleasure to welcome Pingki Houang, Managing Director of Italian Fintech: Scalapay.
Discover without delay this exciting exchange full of games, surprises and challenges specially designed for our guest!
Imagined and Produced Vincent KlingbeilEntrepreneur and FounderEuropean Digital Group, The Tech Show is a 100% digital program that aims to make you discover nuggets of the startup world, and learn about the latest technology news in an offbeat tone. Once a month this talk show ” made in France It gives a voice to entrepreneurs, startups, large corporations and everyone who puts their talents at the service of digital acceleration.
In this new episode, discover the extraordinary journey of Bingqi Huang :
A true geek with a passion for new technologies, in 1993 he almost accidentally returned to FNAC as a simple salesman, and exited after 7 years as an executive.
Then in 2000 he started from scratch and was part of the founding team of Unicorn Pixmania where he stayed for over 12 years.
Having served as Managing Director of Showroom Privé, and Managing Director of Stuart, he invests in several startup companies. He is now the general manager of Scalapay in France, the leading Italian Fintech company that has rapidly spread its “slow pay” concept across southern Europe since its launch two years ago.
The Tech Show also has innovative sections led by digital super professionals to keep you up to date with new trends and news in the sector:
- Renault Simard, CEO of Proximum365expert in convergence networks, deciphers ice-brake mechanisms, or the art of ice-breaking in public places … with his “Humans” column
- “I explain digital to my grandmother” presented by Maud Baerenzung from Ad’s up Consulting Who tells us about the power of Pinterest and the relatively unknown business opportunities to dramatically increase your sales, visibility and improve your SEO?
- Julie Jacob, attorney specializing in Web 3.0 Talk to us about trademarks in the Metaverse and tell us about many legal issues such as image rights or even physical assault.
- Edwina interview by Edwina Basil from European Digital Group Who receives in this new episode dedicated to Maître Elodie Dana, Co-Founder and Partner, Cover Avocats Dedicated exclusively to social law
- “History of the digital professions” with Michael Fennell, co-founder of Wold It explains how to circumvent your hiring processes to break the traditional codes and highlight your candidate’s soft skills.
- Proposed “web push facts” Edward Docray, co-founder of Adrenaled Making us discover how push notifications work and all that this can bring to e-merchants, advertisers or even publishers
- “Le Word du Coach” with recommendations Business and personal trainer Olivier Pettachwhich tells of a trendy topic that literally takes over companies when they face the pressures of hiring: “Why,” the reason for being…
- “Le Mercato du Digital”, our symbolic record, presented by Herve Bloch, founder of LesBigBoss, Who evaluates the latest digital transformations
- And a new section By Alexandre Nopicourt, CEO of LesBigBoss Which reveals the top 20 personalities in the ranking of the 100 most influential people in the digital world
To find the #TechShow 9 episode with Pingki Houang and all the other entire episodes, you’ll find it here:
+ Forbes : DISCOVER ALL TECH SHOW OFFERS