DublinAnd April 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Global Metaverse market, by components (hardware and software), by platform (desktop, mobile), by technology (Blockchain, VR & AR, mixed reality), by application, by end user, by region, Competition Outlook and Opportunity Report, 2017-2027″ has been added to From ResearchAndMarkets.com an offer.
The global metaverse market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for online education and the growing popularity of mixed reality.
Additionally, the growing need for a converged physical and digital world for concerts, movie shows and sports to enhance viewers’ online experience is also fueling the growth of the global metaverse market.
The growth in personal income available to consumers and advances in new technologies such as blockchain, augmented reality, virtual reality, etc. are also driving the global market. Market players are constantly looking for innovative solutions to improve user experience, by adopting advanced technologies and investing in research and development activities, which are expected to boost the global metaverse market.
In 2021, Facebook announced the investment 10 billion dollars Build the metaverse and change the company name to Meta. The platform will allow users to connect with friends, families or colleagues using their digital avatars. Moreover, massive investments, collaborations and partnerships in the metaverse industry are expected to create huge opportunities for industries all over the world.
Companies are looking for modern solutions to upgrade their existing structure and improve employee productivity which is expected to drive the growth of the global metaverse market. The burgeoning gaming industry and the increasing reliance on NFTs are also accelerating the growth of the global metaverse market.
The desktop segment is expected to witness the highest growth in the global metaverse market as it offers higher clarity and improved image quality to the users which enhances their experience. The gaming segment is expected to occupy the largest share in the global metaverse market with many gaming companies offering interactive games using advanced technologies with improved levels of emission and interoperability.
The major players operating in the global metaverse market are Facebook Inc. , Tencent Holdings Ltd. and ByteDance Ltd. and NetEase Inc. and Nvidia Corporation and Epic Games Inc. Roblox Corporation, Unity Technologies Inc. and Nextech AR Solutions Inc.
Aim of the study:
- To analyze the historical market size growth of the global metaverse market from 2017 to 2021
- Estimation and forecast of the global Metaverse market size from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F
- Classification and forecast of the global Metaverse market based on component application, platform, technology, end-user, region and competitive landscape
- To determine the dominant region or segment in the global metaverse market
- Identifying global metaverse market drivers and challenges
- Examination of competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global metaverse market
- To identify and analyze the profile of the key players operating in the global Metaverse market
- To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global metaverse market
Scope of the report:
- Facebook Inc.
- Tencent collectibles ltd.
- ByteDance Ltd.
- NetEase Corporation
- nvidia company
- Peak Games Inc.
- Roblox Inc
- Unity Technologies Inc.
- Nextech AR Solutions Inc.
Years considered in this report:
- Historical years: 2017-2020
- Base year: 2021
- Estimated year: 2022 AH
- Forecast period: 2023F-2027F
Metaverse Market, By Component:
Metaverse market, by platform:
Metaverse Market, By Technology:
- VR and AR
- Mixed reality
Metaverse Market, by app:
- Online shopping
- Create content
- Social media
Metaverse Market, By End User:
- Media and entertainment
- Aerospace and Defense
Metaverse Market, by Region
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vnxvz5
Research and Markets
Laura Woodhigh frame
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research & Markets