We are looking for a web content manager and writer who will help develop our content marketing strategy in international markets. Your ideas and work will have a direct impact on the audience of our website (over 200,000 visits per month), our blog (over 40,000 visits per month), thousands of managers using Agendrix and subscribers to our newsletter.
If you want to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, full of stimulating projects, where people care about good work and where your business conditions exceed standards, well, here we are: Agendrix.
What is Agendrix?
Agendrix is an online and mobile software that offers a suite of tools to help managers and employees better manage their day to day work. Our software is used by more than 130,000 users, mainly in Canada and Europe. Last year, Agendrix was part of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada and the Top 20 in Quebec.
Our team is primarily located in Sherbrooke, but the job is open in 100% remote working mode. Flexible start date.
What we are looking for
If you are someone who is organized, rigorous, talented in writing, results oriented and with experience in digital channels, then you are in the right place.
To continue growing by leaps and bounds, we will be increasing our content efforts over the next few years. To achieve this, we need to manage the editorial calendar, prioritize projects according to their impact, allocate tasks to various stakeholders, monitor completion of projects, measure results, critique work when necessary, and suggest improvements to take content to the next level.
Being a small team, we also rely on you and your beautiful pen to actively participate in content creation while respecting our editorial streak.
Finally, besides managing content, you will be required to collaborate on multiple marketing-related projects and share your knowledge.
Your main tasks
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar that meets the monthly requirements of the blog, free resources, and glossary pages;
- Research and prioritize content to be generated taking into account search engine rankings and potential benefits;
- Actively participate in writing specific marketing content;
- Regularly measure the performance of the content produced using Google Analytics and other analytics tools with a view to suggesting improvements and achieving goals;
- Provide clear and concise guidelines and requirements about the different content to be produced for the design team and editors (examples: SEO terms for prioritization, article angle, article objectives, topics and titles to cover);
- Undertake strict follow-up processes and set deadlines and ensure that they are respected;
- Modify, review and suggest improvements to the content produced by our internal and external team in order to ensure a high level of quality and message in line with the Agendrix brand;
- Collaborate with other departments, including the sales team, in implementing communication strategies that can generate leads and customers.
- Participation in the development of content goals (visits, leads, new subscribers to our newsletter, etc.);
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of marketing strategies for effective content distribution;
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry trends, SEO best practices and client challenges in order to create the most effective editorial calendar;
- Participate in the search for new writers and their integration (internal or external) into our workflow;
- Push the company to adopt better content creation practices and improve distribution channels.
what do you need
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field related to writing, communication, journalism, marketing, etc.);
- +5 years of experience in content marketing or writing;
- Excellent written and oral communication in French and English;
- ability to receive cash;
- Strong sense of organization and ability to multitask;
- SEO knowledge.
- Strong interest in human resources and company culture;
- Analytical, results-oriented and data-driven;
- Ease with Google Analytics and other analysis tools;
- Good knowledge of digital channels and content distribution/outreach;
- conciseness in the formulation of requirements and documents;
- Great thirst for learning and curiosity.
Benefits of joining us
- Competitive salary between $60,000 and $80,000, depending on experience (based on a 35-hour-week schedule);
- 4 weeks off from start;
- 2 days of mobile health leave;
- 3 additional statutory holidays (two during the holiday season and one at Easter);
- You can choose how many hours per week you prefer to work for a better work-life balance (between 32 and 40 hours);
- work schedule, teleworking policy, and flexible vacation policy (we all have lives outside of work, and we have to take advantage of it!);
- No mandatory additional work;
- Useful group insurance with a significant contribution from the employer (dental, travel, disability, life, etc.);
- The RRSP to which the company is currently contributing (additional 2% of salary);
- Modern workstation and work environment (MacBook Pro, high-end Herman Miller chair, two monitors, free unlimited coffee and more);
- An allowance of up to $1,000 for the purchase of computer equipment and home office furniture for remote work;
- AlcoSéquence is free and available at all times in Sherbrooke;
- Unlimited access to the Nordic Spa station for you and the person of your choice;
- Access to Dialogue, the telemedicine platform;
- The pattern of team activities from 5 to 7 and 2 parties per year (summer and winter) paid by the company;
- A company that grows strong in which the ladder can be climbed quickly and take on more responsibilities;
- Modern management style with performance reviews every 4 months;
- Payment of union fees;
- A work environment where learning, expression and exploration are always encouraged.
Would you like to learn more about Agendrix? Visit our Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube pages as well as our website. ✌
If you identify yourself in the offer, send us your CV with your portfolio and cover letter.
Only those whose applications have been accepted will be contacted for an interview.